Besides learning the basics of CAD, Web and Graphics Design, students will gain a knowledge base of the design process, equipment usage, story telling and much more. The GenTech Dazzling Design program builds your child’s communication, reflection, and assessment/planning skills.
Kids learn to the value perseverance and process by engaging in hands on projects that solve real world scenarios. Students begin writing programs their first day. Camp details below.
Book your Dazzling Design camp!
KidsTech Saturday Courses 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Four Saturdays Starts First Saturday of the Month
Monday, Wednesday, Fridays from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Pick Four Flex Tech
Four Saturdays + Four Flex Tech = 20 hours of Awesome Tech Instruction
For families booking more than one child, please enter coupon code FAMILY for a 10% discount for all KidsTech registrations.
Knowledge gained in Dazzling Design
Skills developed with Dazzling Design
Whatever kids aspire to be when they grow up, understanding the design process will be a valuable asset. At GenTech we are committed to providing opportunities for a brighter future for all kids in tomorrows world.
- Each KidsTech camp starts on the first Saturday of the month*
- Core instruction = 8 hours. Kids meet on 4 Saturdays 10:00 PM – 12:00 PM
- FlexTech instruction = 12 hours. Students choose 4 FlexTech sessions offered on Mondays or Wednesdays or Fridays 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- All materials, computers, robotics are provided in camps.
- Kids may bring their own computers clearly marked with names. Items brought to GenTech are at the risk and responsibility of the owners.
- Snacks are provided. Kids may also bring their own snacks
(Please do not bring soda, peanuts or candy)
- Mark names on water bottles and lunch bags please.
- Instructors are qualified technology proficient GenTechs, Computer Science College Majors, Information Technology mentors, Engineers or Arizona Certified Technology Teachers.
- GenTech teaches to the Arizona Computer Science standards:
ADE Computer Science
- GenTech is a member of International Society Technology Education:
ISTE for students
- GenTech holds membership in ASEE: American Society of Engineering Education, CTE: Career & Technical Education, and sponsorship in CodeDay, The Arizona Computer Science Initiative, Arizona SciFest, and STEAM Education.